/

Monday, August 03, 2009

Most Played

After having this image up for a few weeks, I'm only just
now noticing that it's my ex-husband's birthday. So weird.
So my previous "Shuffle" list of 25 randomly shuffled songs led to me taking a look at my iPod's "Top 25 Most Played" playlist, so this is merely a bonus.

Now, mind you, I bought my old iPod 5 years ago and haven't updated it in maybe 3 or 4 years... and I really haven't even been using it since I stopped going to the gym in 2007, when I was constantly listening to youthful faves to keep me going on the treadmills. I really should update this thing one of these days... it's like a time capsule of sorts.

  1. Always for You - The Album Leaf 
  2. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice 
  3. On Your Wings - Iron & Wine 
  4. The Sound of Settling - Death Cab for Cutie 
  5. Oblivious - Aztec Camera 
  6. A Forest - The Cure 
  7. Holiday in Cambodia - Dead Kennedys 
  8. Going Underground - The Jam 
  9. Radio Free Europe - R.E.M. 
  10. Cinder and Smoke - Iron & Wine 
  11. Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine 
  12. Teeth in the Grass - Iron & Wine 
  13. Evil - Interpol 
  14. Wishing the Days Away - Billy Bragg 
  15. The Owls Go - Architecture in Helsinki 
  16. Tangocide - Accordion Tribe 
  17. Always Too Late - Annie 
  18. Levi Stubbs' Tears - Billy Bragg 
  19. You're for Me - Buck Owens 
  20. This Charming Man - The Smiths 
  21. Orgasm Addict - Buzzcocks 
  22. I Will Dare - The Replacements 
  23. Start Wearing Purple - Gogol Bordello 
  24. Helpless for Love - Annie 
  25. Falling Man - Blonde Redhead 


Archivist's Note: I'm truly amazed that no Tom Waits shows up on the Top 25, seeing as how I have 90% of his discography on there.




No comments:

Web Statistics