/

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Magnets: How Do They Work?


The answer is, "I haven't a clue."

Also, I am going on record to officially admit that I do not know a thing about dating, relationships, chemistry, kissing, love, sex, or other stuff that I could itemize specifically, but then get some really weird comments and spam from freaky traffic searches. Not a thing of any of it. Zero. Zilch. Zip. As a matter of fact, everything I've ever written about any of those subjects previously in this blog or anywhere else is 100% wrong.

WRONG, I SAY!

All I know is that something happened this weekend that made me realize either I leveled up in the dating game, or I was never playing the game for real before. I think the atmosphere has gotten thinner, too. I'm all spinny and light-headed ... like you-should-seriously-consider-seeing-a-doctor spinny and light-headed. But I don't really need a doctor because it's merely how the super powers begin to manifest with this new level, right?

All I know for sure is that this is the loveliest, funnest, awkwardest, funniest, cutest, silliest, sexiest, geekiest, sappiest, floatiest, fallingiest, clickiest, amazingiest, magically-deliciousiest, supercalifragilisticexpialidociousiest thing to ever make insanely perfect sense in my life.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to allow myself to bask in it and marvel at where it takes me.


No comments:

Web Statistics