/

Saturday, August 18, 2007

25 Sentences About Me

25 sentences about you

Finish the sentences:

1. I've come to realize that my ex is :
a mistake that I do not wish to make again.

2. I am listening to :
my inner dialog, as usual.

3. I talk :
to myself... a lot.

4. I love :
puppies, ponies, fainting goats... oh my!

5. I have :
a very active imagination... you should ask me about it sometime.

7. I lost :
my mind years ago... have you seen it?

8. I hate it when :
condiments touch the cheese on a sandwich.

9. Love is :
still a theory I'd like to test one of these days.

10. Marriage is :
something I want to try again, but only if I meet the right person this time.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking :
dirty thoughts about me.

12. I'll always be :
over-educated and under-paid, it seems.

13. I have a crush on :
one of the instructors at my kids' Tae Kwon Do academy, but he's married and much, much younger than me, so it's just a crush.... no more, no less.

14. The last time I cried was :
when I read a friend's memoriam to his good buddy and fellow comic book artist, Mike Wieringo, who passed away suddenly this week at the age of 44.

15. My cell phone :
has a brand new phone number after more than a decade, and it starts with 404 now... so If you want to reach me, you'll have forget about the 678 number and ask for my new digits, because I have no idea how many of you are still trying to reach me on my old number!!!

16. When I wake up in the morning :
I always want more sleep.

17. Before I go to sleep at night :
I always want more hours in the day.

18. Right now I am thinking about :
where that person is who's thinking dirty thoughts about me and wondering why he's keeping those thoughts to himself?

19. Babies are :
totally and completely awesome... as long as you're having them and not me!

20. I get on Myspace :
far too frequently.

21. Today I will :
go to the gym, not just think about it.

22. Tonight I will :
take the kids to Tae Kwon Do and then pick up the lawnmower from my mother's house, so Malachi can finally mow the weeds tomorrow morning.

23. Tomorrow I will :
probably end up doing half the mowing, because Malachi will be too busy trying to run things over rather than pay attention to all the parts of the yard he's missing.

24. I really want :
a puppy... a pony... some fainting goats... a riding mower... all the various remodeling projects in my house to be finished... peace, love, and happiness.

25. The person who is most likely to repost this :
is me... but I already did.

No comments:

Web Statistics