/

Monday, July 10, 2006

Treasure

A couple of weeks ago, I had to get a rental car to drive my kiddies down to South Georgia, where I drop them off with my dad and they get to spend one week every summer getting brainwashed by his crazy-assed Benny Hinn Ministries church down in Orlando. That part is neither here nor there, just back story.

What is more relevant to this story, however, is what happened when I returned the car the next day. I reached into the glovebox to retrieve the rental contract paperwork that I was storing in there, when I accidentally grabbed a handmade envelope that had been left there by a previous renter (that's just a guess... it could have been a supernatural occurrence, if you'd prefer the story to be more fantastical).

Anyhow, inside this stapled together piece of scrap printer paper was a 5x7 photo, which turned out to be the funniest thing that I had seen in a long time. I've been sitting on this, not wishing to destroy the aura of its humor to me, for long enough. Now I wish to share it with you all here.

wtf


Now, aside from the jazz hands, the salesman meets televangelist look, and the fake bald eagle in the background to prove his patriotism, I think the best part is in the bottom right corner...

wtf-detail


Yes, this man actually went to Glamour Shots to maximize the cheese-factor. God, I love magical gifts like this. I will cherish this photo forever and truly wish I could write this dude to thank him for all the laughs he's given me.

No comments:

Web Statistics