/

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Survey Says...

1) Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
a new 8MM projector from eBay last night, THE INCREDIBLES dvd, dog food, and bottled water

2) Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
water, tea, coffee, Miller Light

3) Last Time You Cried?:
a couple of weeks ago while sitting on my front porch and calling it quits with the recent man of my blogs; but I also welled up again last night hearing about a friend's struggle with post-partum depression... it took me back to my own

4) What's In Your CD Player:
one of Bill's mix cds

5) What's Under Your Bed?:
gigantic roll-out tupperware bins filled with shit I haven't bothered to look at in years... and monsters

6) What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
8:00 AM, then again at 8:00 PM after a much needed nap

7) Current Hair?:
I'm assuming this isn't a dirty question... so, uh, reddish-brown, medium long, and curly... just like a poodle's ass.

8) Current Clothes?:
who said I'm wearing any?

9) Current Desktop Picture?:
none; just realistic-looking fish swimming around

10) Current Worry?
lethargy, thesis, and bills... oh my!

11) Current Hate?
"our" current Administration, Atlanta's fucking rush-hour that lasts all damn day long!, and the fact that I'm wasting the peak sexual years of my life left to my own "devices"

12) Favorite Place To Be?:
empty movie theater in the middle of a weekday afternoon; or, inside my head, where music and unicorns play 24/7

13) Least Favorite Place?:
alone in a packed movie theater on a date night; or, alone in bed

14) If You Could Play An Instrument?:
having already mastered the skin flute, I'll say the accordion sitting in my bedroom and gathering dust would be a good start

16) How Tall Are You?:
5'11" ... 5'5" without the afro

17) Favorite quote:
"Probably the worst thing about having King Kong go rampid in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia." --Jack Handey

18) One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To:
there are so many people I've lost track of and wish I could find (and believe me, I've tried)... I guess I'd have to say Roberta Ross, who was my first best friend... where are you Berta?

19) Favorite Day?:
Arbor Day (trees need love too)

20) Where Would You Like To Go?:
since I've already been to Hell and back, I'll say Denver to see my friend's new baby, Korea to see another friend, and DC to visit yet another

21) Where do you want to live when you get married?:
happily ever after... I don't care where

22) Favorite food?:
sushi... hell, just give me some seaweed wraps and I'll roll just about anything up in them and eat it (I said "just about anything")

23) Color of most clothes you own?:
mostly black; also dark purple, dark red, and brown

25) What do you wear when you go to sleep?:
kids home: whatever I pass out in, sometimes I manage to get my pants off; kids away: depends on whether or not someone else manages to get my pants off!

26) What were you doing 12AM last night?
ending an IM conversation with someone intruiguing

27) How old will you be in 10 yrs:
308 in dog years

28) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?:
still working in film/television, traveling a lot in my free time

29) Do you have braces?:
not in the last 20 years, no

30) Are you paranoid?:
only the paranoid survive

31) Do you burn or tan?:
I rarely ever go in the sun anymore, but when I do, I have the ability to tan so darkly that other ethnicities mistake me for one of them

32) What is the brand of your wallet?:
who buys branded wallets? my "brand" is called "free" as in it's the free one that came with some purse I once bought, which itself was only slightly more expensive than "free"

33) First piercing/tattoo?:
Ears, age 7... when I grow up, I'll get a tattoo

34) First enemy?:
I don't try to make any enemies, but they do seem to find me from time to time... I think the first one was a girl named Marsha who told everyone in my neighborhood some viciously stupid stuff about me when I was 7 or 8... I told my mom, she got mad and called Marsha's mom, Marsha's mom marched Marsha's freshly tanned little butt over to my house to give me an apology... we were friends again a couple months later... girls can be so stupid and cruel to one another.

35) Last person you yelled at?:
probably one of the kids just to be heard over their constant din

36) Last crush?:
it's been a while since I've had any crushes... other than that constant fantasy that I'll one day end up in the middle of a Viggo Mortensen/Vince Vaughn sandwich

37) Last thing you ate?
some ham and carrots (boring, I know). come to think of it, I'm pretty hungry again.

No comments:

Web Statistics