/

Monday, February 19, 2007

These aren't the droids you're looking for either.

100 Q's

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT?
There's a great big one on my heart and it seems that the scab gets picked at from time to time, making me cry. I got it in... a... um... great. Now I'm crying again. Thanks a lot!


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Um, paint? A window and a couple of doors? Who cares.


3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It looks kind of like a phone, without a cord, that can go places with me.


4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
The kind that I like.


5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A ladybug... I need all the good luck I can get these days.


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
These kinds of questions are for wishes, and if I tell you that, then it won't happen, will it. What I really want is for life to stop disappointing me so much, but that's not gonna happen... so I guess I'll set my expectations lower, like... I really, really really want an eclair. Mmm-boy.


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Eclairs.


8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
Don't know. I wasn't wearing a watch.


10. WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
You're picking at scars again. Here come the tears. Shit.


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Sometimes, but not in movie theaters.


12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
The writer of this survey... and... and... and... *sob*


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
I don't wear that kind of junk. Generally, it's a lotion that's lightly scented.


14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Brown/brown, though that's just a minor preference that I've always been willing to ignore, if the person's personality or charms beguiled me somehow.


16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Coffee.


17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPINGS?
Pepperoni.


18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
See questions 6 and 7.


19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
There we go with the tears and I had just gotten that under control.


20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Ywhay, esyay, ofay oursecay.


21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Who can remember that?


22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I like a lot of someones.


23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Whatever.


25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
A flying one.


27. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
Gays should have a right to be just as miserable as the rest of us.


28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
*sniffle*


29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I'm not good at that... my attempts at being subtle often go unnoticed, and anything grander often passes as offensive.


30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
You suck.


31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
For what?


32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My mother, probably... wait, no, that's the number that shows up on my phone the most, but it's usually her calling me... a dozen times per day.


33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Being misunderstood. And that I'm still answering these questions.


34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE US?
Sure, I've been out of the us, in the us, near the us, confused by an us, and pined for an us.


35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Eclairs. Penises... hmm... which just happen to be somewhat eclair-shaped... Hooray! I've finally found the connection!


36. FAVORITE COLOR?
I'm pretty unbiased.


37. FIRST JOB?
First, let me take my mind out of the gutter. There, okay. Dog walking after school, which I'd love to have that kind of fun work again.


38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Duh. When I was a teen. Hasn't everyone?


39.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
Looking at movie times for this weekend.


41. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE?
Great. Now I'm crying again. Fucking sadist.


42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Daydreaming.


43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF WEED BECAME LEGAL?
Um, nothing at all.


46.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Apparently, cheerleaders... my parents were young and just wanted a name that sounded like a good cheerleader name. Five Sherris in my high school, guess which one wasn't a cheerleader?


47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I wish I'd never seen that Britney Spears crotch thing... does that count?


48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
You expect me to say my middle one, don't you. Well, no. I like my thumbs, I guess.


49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Thanks a lot, Barbara Walters. There go the waterworks again.


50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Still trying to make me cry, huh?


52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Daydreaming, eclairs, penises, filling out surveys.


53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD?
Now why would I tell you that?


54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I'm pretty funny... and I can keep a secret.


55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
What did I just say?


56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes. Wait, what are we talking about?


57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
You're trying to make me cry again and it's not going to work.


58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Home is where the heart is... and I've heard that your second home is where your dick is, or something like that.


59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Not a damn bit.


60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Star Wars action figures and a spotted, stuffed dog named Jingles.


61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I have no freaking clue.


62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Me? Never!


63. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
The f-word, apparently... and the word "apparently".


64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
I try to avoid such foolery.


65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
A sense of humor... a penis... a steady supply of eclairs...


66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
She, the She-Creature... I don't really take well to nicknames.


67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
Oh, here come the damn tears!


68. ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE MEMORIES?
Too many to list... most of them are related to films or animals, very rarely are they related to people.


69. LAST THING YOU SPILLED?
My heart out... never gets me anywhere though.


71. WHAT'S THE LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED?
My legs. Damn, I need to shave.


73. WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE SINGERS?
Tom Waits. Bar none.


74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Zero, and not because they were pulled, but because I was born without them. So just think, I'm more highly evolved that the rest of you chimps!


75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Fuck no. I don't have the time or the inclination to read them.


76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Sunday - Xiu Xiu Larsen


77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Leftover chicken and some green tea.


78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Leila.


79. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
A sense of humor... a penis... a supply of eclairs (or lack thereof).


80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
I don't know.


81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
It's quickly becoming this survey.


82. FAVORITE DRINK?
Green tea.


83.ZODIAC SIGN?
Sagittarius, fucker.


84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
Sports are icky.


85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Right now it's red.


86. EYE COLOR?
Last I checked, they were still green.


88. SIBLINGS?
2 half-sisters.


89. FAVORITE MONTH?
April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring?


90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes.


91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Robot Chicken, Season 1 on dvd.


92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Boxing Day.


93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Not really. Why, you know something I don't know?


94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring.


96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
This answer depends on the partner in question.


97.WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Doesn't matter... and my advice is don't do it.


98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Who cares.


99.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
That there will be 100 more questions when I scroll down.


100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
No... er, yes... er, uh, no... um, I mean... fuck if I know! Great, now I'm crying again!

No comments:

Web Statistics