/

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What's She Building?

Everyday, people will write me to check in with the same question: "Hey, She... what have you been up to?"

Well, I'll tell ya. I've been working on audio design for my film and getting almost no sleep because of it.



I have just 11 hours left and I am in crunch mode, so what do I do? That's right. I stop to blog about... well... what I should really be doing instead of blogging.

I've also been severely congested for the last several weeks and think that I'm now getting very attached to Afrin Nasal spray. I love you Afrin. Breathing is the second best thing to having sex... the first best thing being sex, of course.

I'm not complaining about any of this, because I decided after my last whiny blog entry that I would try to look on the bright side more often. I may not have time to get to the grocery store, but that's okay as long as I have some kind of sustenance in the house.

So to end things on a positive note, let me add that I've basically been living off of Diet Coke and fried eggs for a while now, and the resulting 3-days of diarrhea has been fucking awesome! As a matter of fact, I'd go as far as to say that I'd happily recommend this weight loss technique to anyone else too busy or lazy to get their ass into the local gym. Feel the burn, people. Feel.The.Burn. Awesome, I tell ya!

Okay, I'm done reporting in now.
More sound, less chatter.

No comments:

Web Statistics