/

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Do you know this person?

I'm using my blog for a very weird request right now. I'm sure this is just a wild goose hunt and everyone will think I'm looney toons, but I haven't been blogging much lately anyhow, so who cares.

I'm looking for a guy by the name of "Julian Martin" ...I think. It could be "Julien Marten" or any combination of initials, letters, or sounds that could be similar to that.

Why am I looking for this guy? Here's the looney toons part...

I was laying in bed, not asleep, but trying to get there, when several images of a guy I'd never met or, as far as I know, never saw before just started running through my head. And the pictures wouldn't go away. There were about 6 or 7 of them in various poses... you know the "8x10 b/w glossy" types that actors use... although these were more like photo proofs. He has straight, darkish hair and intense, light-colored eyes, that I do know, and in one of the pics seemed to be wearing his bangs hanging into his face a bit, but the rest were all brushed back. Age... maybe somewhere around late-20s or early-30s is my best guestimate.

So anyway, these "pictures" of this guy kept presenting themselves in some sort of stream and finally I said aloud (annoyed that I wasn't getting any sleep), "Who the fuck is this?" And that's when the sound of the name popped into my head... I then went "Whaaaah?" aloud, and so the name popped into my head again, only spelled out for me. I kept hearing it over and over and seeing it over and over, until I went to sleep.

I have no idea what my brain was doing or why, but for some reason I feel like I'm supposed to talk to a guy who fits this description. Why? Again, I have no idea. I guess I should have asked that question aloud, too. Hopefully he has a job for me though. That'd be cool.

Okay, that's it. I just wanted to put that loopy request out there and see if anyone answers. My luck, he's probably someone's dead cousin or something useless like that, right?

--Madame Dorko

No comments:

Web Statistics