/

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yeah. A Bit.

So I was at the bank today, talking to the guy working at the info desk about my account issues, when right in the middle of what I'm saying to him, he stops me and says "Does anyone ever tell you that you look like someone? Because you remind me so much of that really funny chick who does the news on Saturday Night Live."

"Tina Fey," I say, nodding.

"Yeah, her! She's hilarious. You must get that a lot."

"Yeah. A bit."

The odd part was that I was sobbing at the time (as I usually am at the bank), pleading for him to have mercy on my soul, and apparently it was then that the guy was reminded of the hilarity of SNL.

"A new poll shows that 66 percent of Americans think President Bush is doing a poor job of handling the war in Iraq. And the remaining 34 percent think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church." --TF, SNL, 10.29.05

No comments:

Web Statistics