/

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Worst. Update. Ever.

Remember my blog post about how "graceful" I was on my birthday night adventures? Some of you have wondered how a simple knee scrape would cause me so much continued pain over a week later.

And lucky you, I have more pics!

But first, let me remind you of my previous knee injury back in April, because my birthday gash ended up also being a re-injury of that fun moment in awkward bipedal history. As I fell straight down onto the metal storm drain cover onto my hands and knees, my mind raced back to the previous injury and I wondered briefly if I would even be able to get up again (I wasn't able to put weight on it the last time). Luckily for me, the real pain was delayed.

Unluckily for me, it meant almost complete insomnia for this whole week, as I laid awake with an ache that couldn't be quelled by OTC pain killers.

Now here's the pictorial update you wanted:




Who's more of the camera whore: me or Meringue?



And these are shots of my other knee, with the all-over bruising that it sustained, but hadn't shown up for a day or two after...



Kiss it and make it better!




Jeez, by the looks of those photos, one would think that I've finally found a new career as a "working girl." Some girls say that walking the streets is the worst part, but I say it's all that kneeling on gravel that's a bitch.

No comments:

Web Statistics